Meet SLO and paso Robles Oral Surgeon, Dr. Eric M. Alltucker
Dr. Eric Alltucker started practice at Sacramento Oral Surgery in 2000 and joined CCOMS in 2001. He became certified by the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery in 2003. Dr. Alltucker is also certified by the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology.
He is a graduate of the University of California at Los Angeles, School of Dentistry in 1994. Dr. Alltucker is also a graduate of the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey where he received his Medical Doctor degree in 1997. Following graduation he spent 3 years at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. The first year was a General Surgery Internship. The following years he completed his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency and the third year he was Chief Resident of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Dr. Alltucker maintains hospital affiliations with French Hospital Medical Center and Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center. Dr. Alltucker has particular interests in orthognathic surgery, facial reconstruction, facial trauma, bone grafting of the jaw and sinus and implant dentistry. He also specializes in general anesthesia for all age groups, including children.
Dr. Alltucker resides in San Luis Obispo with his wife Ali and has four children. He enjoys spending time and traveling with his family. Dr. Alltucker looks forward to providing oral surgery care for you and your family.
Dr. Alltucker has been active in organized dentistry including:
- Central Coast Dental Society (Past President)
- California Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Western Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association of Anesthesiology
- California Medical Association
- American Medical Association